1. I am finally working on decorating our bedroom. That's always the last place you decorate in your house, right? Here are some of my inspirations, and I'll be sure and post photos when I've finished. I'll be making a duvet cover, pillows, shams, a bedskirt, and a headboard. Here's the awesomely cheap and easy headboard I found from She's Crafty:
2. I went to the Gem and Bead Show a couple of Saturdays ago and got some great beads and am looking forward to making some new jewelry. One small problem though, they have completely disappeared and I can't for the life of me figure out where they went. I last saw them on my dresser...has anyone seen them???? I'll be sooo very sad if I can't find them.
If . . . no, WHEN I find them, I'll be making something vaguely like this, along with many other things! :) (thanks for the idea Beckie)
3. I found a quilt that I think I could handle making. Yes, I know, I still need to put backing on and bind my muumuu quilt, but this is just a future idea. I think I'll make one to accent my bedroom. (photo courtesy of Rebekah Westover Photography)
3b. Finish my muumuu quilt. :)
4. I'd also like to recover my dining room chairs in the not too distant future. They came with cream colored seats, and needless to say, they are already worn. I'd like to recover them with a leather looking vinyl so they can be wiped clean and wonderfully I found vinyl for as little as 3.99 a yard at Home Fabrics. I love that store!
5. One last thing. We have two awesome wingback chairs that we would like to recover. One has been recovered in the past in an eighties paisley, so we're going to start with that one. It seems a little overwhelming to reupholster a whole chair, but the chairs are so great, we have to at least try.
I think that's plenty to keep me busy along with everything else I have to do! Wish me luck.