Friday, September 23, 2011

Nostalgic

Nate found this really old mix tape of mine the other day, so I stuck it in our sweet car cassette player and listened to see what was on it.  The first song was "What's the Matter with Love" from the movie "Sing" from 1989.  It made me laugh.  I still looove this song though and it reminded me of the this other song from the movie as well, that I love: "One More Time".  So, mostly for my sisters who watched it with me, here's a little trip down memory lane. :)

Laurnea Wilkerson - What's The Matter With Love (SING OST)


Final Scene: One More Time (SING)
WARNING:  this is a clip from the movie and they do drop the F-bomb

1 comment:

Smithclan said...

Never heard nor seen that song or that movie. Fun times. I love listening to old stuff. It's funny how that really does take you back to a certain point in your life. Thanks for posting Lori!!