Sunday, July 4, 2010

Aspirations

Sadly, I'm still so far off from my aspirations of taking great photo's like this one:
I still have much to learn and acquire in the way of photography skills and equipment. I tried to do some photos of my friend's new baby and ended up sadly lacking. By some miracle, I ended up with a couple good ones, but man, oh man, photographing babies is hard work.
I don't know how they do it. But I can understand why my favorite baby photographer can get away with charging a small fortune for her classes. After this struggle of a session, I was about ready to give up on photographing babies, but then my muse posted these pictures and I was instantly re-inspired.
Pressing onward, ever onward. I'd love some models (any age!), if anyone feels the need for some pictures, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out to benefit us both!

Thanks Brielle for letting me use your sweet baby!




No comments: