Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The boy with no name.

5:45 pm

After a long day Lori was feeling well enough to see our little boy. And to our surprise he was breathing on his own. Lori was still feeling a bit woozy so I was able to hold him. With all the different things that were going on earlier I didn't realize how much hair he had. Lori and I are hoping it will be curly! We got a smile out of the little guy right after Lori threw up. I thought it was hilarious, Lori didn't feel the same. We could have taken some great pictures while we were up there but I forgot to charge the battery in the camera. It's charging now so hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures posted later. We still haven't decided on a name. All I know is that Nathan Ronald Harris Jr. is defiantly not going to be an option. Oh well the world probably wouldn't be able to handle two of us. Stay tuned by the end of the night this boy will have a name.

No comments: