Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Easter Word Art

Subway art. I love it.  I finally decided to use it in my home with St. Patrick's Day and I really like it.  So, now I've got to find something for the many holidays thru the year.  The next is Easter. In my search for some Christ centered word art for Easter I only found one.  It was okay, but I wanted something with more meaning for me personally.  So, I made my own. :)  I've always loved the hymn, "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" so I decided to use the last verse from it.
The boys were asleep by 8:30 and so was my husband (go figure), so I decided to get to work.  Here is what I came up with.  (I did it in green because it is the neutral for my home and still reverent, yet happy, enough for Easter.)



If you'd like the file to print for yourself here's what you need to do:  click on the image to view it, then right click on the image that pops up and select 'view image'.  That should open the picture in its own window with zooming capabilities.  Now, just right click, save and print!

(Printing Tip:  I print mine as an 8x10 photo.  When you're uploading yours to your favorite photo printers make sure you select "full resolution" for the upload, otherwise it won't print well.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for this printable!! It's one of my favorite songs and it's perfect for Easter!